EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
“Employer of Choice” means primarily means your business is a great and desirable place to work. It also gives your business a huge advantage in attracting better candidates and retaining employees. When a business is hiring, the employer should want candidates choosing to work for them. They also want employees to choose to stay working for you.
It’s expensive and time consuming going through the hiring process of finding the a candidate, training the person, and retaining that employee. Salary is no longer the only factor that candidates consider.
To become an “Employer of Choice” is not costly
Here are just a few suggestions of what a business may consider:
• Promote a healthy “Work/Life Balance”
• Employee Recognitions/Awards/Respect
• Increase communications.
• Promote within/offer Opportunities for Advancement
• Show Off your Company Culture: Do you have a Mission Statement or Core Values? Frame it/Post it for the General Public, Customers, and employee’s to see.
• Offer a Benefits Package. AccessPoint (a quality PEO) offers a wide array of supplemental benefits*, including a retirement plan At No Cost to their clients. AccessPoint will do all the administration, enrollments, payroll deductions, reconciliations, and remittance each month.
• PTO, Flexible Hours, Work from Home days
• Employee Discounts
• Suggestion Box – show the employee’s their opinion matters
*AccessPoint Clients not only benefit from the convenience and cost-effectiveness of utilizing a PEO for Payroll, Workers Compensation Insurance, Human Resources … each AccessPoint Client is able to offer their full-time employees access to Group: Dental plans with College Tuition rider; Vision Plan with Hearing Aid Discount Program; Guaranteed Issuance Life and AD&D Insurance with a free will preparation; Employee Assistance Program; Short & Long Term Disability Programs; Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity Insurances; and a 401K retirement plan to all their employees. These plans are offered at no additional cost to any AccessPoint Client.
For more information on the cost-effective and convenience of using AccessPoint PEO … please contact Denise Perchall – PEO Business Development Manager with AccessPoint. 239.980.1065 firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT ACCESSPOINT HR: AccessPoint is a Michigan Based Full Service Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and a single source for World-Class HR, with their corporate headquarters located in Farmington Hills, MI. They have offices throughout Michigan, Washington DC and Bonita Springs, FL. AccessPoint HR is an industry leader in outsourcing of: Human Resources Management, Full Payroll Administration, Workers Compensation Insurance, Benefits Management, and Workplace Safety. AccessPoint HR has helped businesses of all sizes skillfully navigate the modern work place, introducing efficiencies and safeguards to protect their clients while never forgetting the personal element that is fundamental to all business and employment relationships and never forgetting the importance of the bottom line. AccessPoint HR has earned the E.S.A.C. accreditation & is IRS Certified. To Learn More, visit: www.APTeam.com
We’re IRS Certified and ESAC Accredited!