Date(s) - 10/27/2017
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hodges University’s Identity Fraud Institute, the Collier County Identity Theft Task Force and WINK News are presenting an Identity Theft and Scams community forum on Friday, October 27 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the John White Community Room of the Stock Building on Hodges’ Naples campus, which is located at 2647 Professional Way, Naples, FL 34119.
Focusing on the concerns relating to the Equifax data breach, as well as disaster-related fraud and scams, Lindsey Sablan, anchor and call to action reporter for WINK News, will serve as the moderator for a panel of eight experts:
- Jeff Alluri, Vice President of Consulting, Element Technologies
- Tino Cimato, Assistant State Attorney, State Attorney’s Office Economic Crime Unit
- Mary Hammond, Special Agent in Charge, IRS-CI, Tampa Field Office
- Jeffrey Haut, Attorney, Vernon Litigation Group
- Carrie Kerskie, Director, Identity Fraud Institute at Hodges University
- Lee Lefkowitz, T2 Technical Expert, Social Security Administration
- Chad Parker, Lieutenant, Collier County Sheriff’s Office Economic Crimes Unit
- Senator Kathleen Passidomo, Florida Senate District 28
To register for the event, individuals may visit https://hu.formstack.com/forms/forum; however, walk-ins are welcome.
For more information, contact Carrie Kerskie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 598-6281.