Date(s) - 09/09/2017
5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Daniel and I have rescheduled “Party with A Purpose”4 to Saturday, September 9th 2017 at the Naples Hilton, in order to additionally reflect our birthdays and our Anniversary of 27 years together. What better way to share what means so much to us than to share it with all of you while at the same time doing our part to help 2 very worthwhile community non-profit organizations that need help from all of us. We will use the next few months to concentrate on making the event even Bigger, Better and More Fun for you than ever before, while still utilizing “Party With A Purpose”4 to assist and support both Dress for Success SW Florida and The Children of ACT-SO. Also, because of the rescheduling we are also reducing the price of the tickets to $125.
For those of you who have already made the donation for your tickets prior to rescheduling, we offer you these options:
1. If you wish, we will of course send you back your donation in full by check or refund to the credit card you used. If by check please email or call us with your mailing address.
2. If you still plan on attending and thus do not need for us to return the ticket donation you made prior to our rescheduling & ticket price change, plus for being so understanding and supportive with your donation, we will have at your table, a complimentary bottle of Champagne. Just a small token on our part to say Thank You.
3. If you still plan on attending but want the adjustment, we will send $50 of your pre-rescheduling ticket price back to you. (Send us your Address)
For those of you who have so graciously donated auction items:
1. Of course we still want and need them even though the date has changed. However, if you wish us to, we will have them returned to you.
2. If you are allowing us to still utilize your Auction Item donation on the rescheduled date but is something that has a time sensitive, expiration or must use by date attached to it, we will need to get with you so that the date can be adjusted if need be.
For ourselves and on behalf of Dress for Success SW Florida as well as The Children of ACT-SO, your support means a lot so we hope you will mark your calendars to attend. Thank you so very much for understanding.
Daniel & Barbara Melvin