Sponsored by Rebecca Ross from Robert W. Baird & Company, Inc.
Thursday August 14th, 2014
Landings Yacht, Golf and Tennis Club
4540 S Landings Dr
Fort Myers, Florida 33919
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Each August we invites you back to learn more from your favorite panelists and topics from the past. We are honored to bring back the “Best of the Best!” Come sit in at a round table discussion and learn even more about subjects from past meetings. The chamber’s goal is to make sure you have the right tools to operate the best business in SWFL and this meeting will certainly help!
Meet our top topic and top table panelists:
- Value of Your Business: Susan Moyer, Cadeau & Company Mergers & Acquisitions
- Art of Negotiations: Attorney Keith Grossman, Grossman Law & Conflict Management
- Funding Business for Growth: Barbara Melvin, Wells Fargo
- Social Media: Ingrid Molina, Fuller Online Solutions
- Marketing: Connie Ramos-Williams, CONRIC PR & Marketing | Publishing
- Business Liability: Todd Allen, Lindsay & Allen, PLLC
- Tax Readiness: Leslea Ellis, Leslea Ellis, LLC
- Investing in Southwest Florida, Leonardo Garcia Hispanic American Business Alliance
Featured Non-Profit: Deborah Comella, Lee County Coalition for a Drug-Free Southwest Florida
Updates on benefits from Ingrid Molina, Fuller Online Solutions
Pay on or before Friday August 8th : Member $22 – friends $28 after August 8th Members $28 friends $32 Please note you MUST RSVP to attend as this is a plated meal and we fill up fast! If you do not rsvp we can not guarantee a meal and the price will be the same.
Members can set up a display table for $25. Non-Profits tables are free. You may reserve your table through the REGISTER NOW link above or by calling Jeanne at (239) 910-7426.
Please note: vegetarian meals will not be available the day of the event unless they are pre-ordered when you rsvp online.
If you would like to receive our newsletter click here to sign up.
Above Board Chamber was the Champion of the 2012 and 2013 Southwest FL Choice Award for Professional Organization from the Naples Daily News.
Non-members are encouraged to attend two meetings, then we would like them to consider joining us and to be part of the Above Board Chamber of Florida. For information call 239-910-7426 or visit our website at www.aboveboardchamber.com