For businesses today, it’s a simple dictum: harness the power of social media, or die. The Above Board Chamber of Florida has assembled expert panels to show Southwest Florida business leaders what they need to do now to stay relevant amid a rapidly changing digital world.
Trish Leonard, owner and president at TLC Marketing & Creative Services, will serve as master of ceremonies for a panel discussion on Monday, Feb. 11 at Hilton Naples on 5111 Tamiami Trail N. The following panelists will share their insight:
· Batya Maman, CEO and founder of Social Connect, a social media consulting firm.
· Javier Fuller, vice president of web development at CONRIC PR & Marketing.
· Theresa Ayers, social media specialist for the Florida Small Business Development Center at Florida Gulf Coast University.
· Guy Clarke, co-founder of the Food Idea Group, which provides marketing, PR and consulting for restaurants, chefs and food events.
Register at AboveBoardChamber.com or call 239-910-7426. The cost on or before Thursday, Feb. 7 is $30 for members and $38 for non-members. After Feb. 7, it’s $35 for members and $40 for non-members. Lunch is included in the price.
Clarke, along with Vicki Thomas Tracy of Gulf Coast International Properties, are the meeting sponsors.
Another panel discussion features NBC-2 Meteorologist Jason Dunning as master of ceremonies. He’ll be joined by the following social media savants on Thursday, Feb. 14 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza on 13051 Bell Tower Drive in Fort Myers:
· Marilyn Santiago, partner and chief marketing officer of Creative Architectural Resin Products Inc.
· Rafael J. Feliciano, co-founder of the Food Idea Group.
Register at AboveBoardChamber.com or call 239-910-7426. The cost on or before Friday, Feb. 8 is $30 for members and $38 for non-members. After Feb. 8, it’s $35 for members and $40 for non-members. Lunch is included in the price.
American Financial Network Inc. is sponsoring the event.
Yearly sponsors for the Above Board Chamber of Florida are Tri-Town Construction LLC, Conditioned Air, CONRIC PR & Marketing, Spada Salon and Day Spa, Your Walking Billboard LLC, Charlie McDonald Photography, Lady in Pink Photography LLC and Signarama Fort Myers (North).