FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact: Nicole Roe
(239) 598-6178 | email@example.com
Hodges University to Host Free Community Forum on Equifax Data Breach and Disaster Fraud and Scams
Forum to be held Friday, October 27
NAPLES, Fla. – October 16, 2017 – Hodges University’s Identity Fraud Institute, the Collier County Identity Theft Task Force and WINK News are presenting an Identity Theft and Scams community forum on Friday, October 27 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the John White Community Room of the Stock Building on Hodges’ Naples campus, which is located at 2647 Professional Way, Naples, FL 34119.
Focusing on the concerns relating to the Equifax data breach, as well as disaster-related fraud and scams, Lindsey Sablan, anchor and call to action reporter for WINK News, will serve as the moderator for a panel of eight experts:
• Jeff Alluri, Vice President of Consulting, Element Technologies
• Tino Cimato, Assistant State Attorney, State Attorney’s Office Economic Crime Unit
• Mary Hammond, Special Agent in Charge, IRS-CI, Tampa Field Office
• Jeffrey Haut, Attorney, Vernon Litigation Group
• Carrie Kerskie, Director, Identity Fraud Institute at Hodges University
• Lee Lefkowitz, T2 Technical Expert, Social Security Administration
• Chad Parker, Lieutenant, Collier County Sheriff’s Office Economic Crimes Unit
• Senator Kathleen Passidomo, Florida Senate District 28
To register for the event, individuals may visit https://hu.formstack.com/forms/forum; however, walk-ins are welcome.
For more information, contact Carrie Kerskie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 598-6281.
About the Identity Fraud Institute:
Hodges University’s Identity Fraud Institute is your research and education partner in the fight against identity theft. Providing services for consumers and professionals, the Identity Fraud Institute is led by Carrie Kerskie, a highly sought-after speaker, trainer, author and consultant on the topics of identity theft, fraud and data privacy.