The Above Board Chamber of Florida invites you to listen in on an in-depth conversation on how the Federal Reserve is navigating the current economic storm we found ourselves in and hear their views on interest rates, labor, employment, supply chain, and prices!
Meet our guest from the United States Federal Reserve:
- Shari Bower is the regional executive for the Miami Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, responsible for Miami’s board of directors and Advisory Council on Travel and Tourism. She collects economic intelligence from the branch’s 13-county area as part of our District’s contributions to the monetary policy process. Shari joined the Atlanta Fed in January 2020 after 16 years with the New York Fed and has a master’s degree in public administration from New York University.
Meet our guest from Lutgert College of Business, Florida Gulf Coast University:
- Amelia Biehl, Ph.D., began serving as Chair of the Department of Economics & Finance at Florida Gulf Coast University in July 2021. She came to FGCU in 2016 after serving as an economics professor at the University of Michigan-Flint from 2008 to 2016. Amelia has a B.S. in Mathematics and a B.S. in Economics, as well as an M.S. and Ph.D. in Economics. She is an empirical microeconomist whose research has been published in several high-level academic journals.
Thank you to our meeting sponsors:
- Vicki Tracy, Gulf Coast International Properties
- Alanna Morey, CFP, APMA at Siena Wealth Advisory Group
- Michael DeLuca, CPA, MBA Principal, Director of HBK Healthcare Solutions
- Michael Wynn, President of Sunshine Ace Hardware
- Connie Ramos Williams, CMO at CONRIC pr + marketing
- William M. Blevins, President / CEO of Gulf Coast Business Bank
- Trish Leonard, IOM, Owner of TLC Marketing & Creative Services, Inc
- Keith A. Veres, CPA, CGMA, CEPA Principal, Director of HBK Corporate Finance, Financial Advisor | HBKS Wealth Advisors
- Stacey Adam, Financial Advisor for Alliance Financial Group
- Audrey Colbert-Lovell, Mortgage Loan Originator at MVM Group/Cardinal Financial Account.
- Anthony J. Leopizzi, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, CIMA® Private Wealth Advisor Verita Wealth Advisory Group
- Lauri Albion, Senior Advisor SVN Commercial Partners
- Tim Mitchell, President TOPCAT Property Restoration
Through September 12, 2022, we are running our annual membership drive with a $25 discount. For information on becoming a member, please go to the membership tab at the top of this page or call 239-910-7426 and ask for Jeanne Sweeney, CEO/ Founder of the Above Board Chamber of FL.
Thank you to conric pr + marketing for helping us with our press releases and website to get this important meeting out!