Date(s) - 05/12/2022
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Crowne Plaza at Bell Tower
In our May meetings, the Above Board Chamber of Florida will focus on how Digital tools can help organizations to generate more revenues and become more profitable. For example, data analysis applications reduce the number of employees or time taken to work on specific data and make decisions while lowering your labor costs.
Thank you to our meeting sponsors:
- Randy Mitchelson, M&M Multimedia is an award-winning content marketing solutions team operating out of our full-service video and podcast production studio in Fort Myers. We embrace the multi in multimedia. Our team specializes in video production, website development, and integrated digital marketing solutions, including search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, email campaigns, e-learning platforms, and mobile app development. We also offer offline traditional marketing services, such as print advertising and collateral, and media planning and buying for both radios and television, as well as targeted programmatic ad buying using satellite and streaming and other alternative channels. 239-234-1734
- Steven Niehaus, MBA, CM&AP, CBI Certified Business Intermediary, Steve Niehaus, MBA, CBI Steve is a Certified Business Intermediary, facilitating the sale of privately held businesses. Steve has significant leadership experience in finance, service operations, sales, marketing, and corporate services. He was an Executive GM for GE’s Global Business Services. His undergraduate degree is from the University of Kentucky, and an MBA degree from Arizona State University. He is a member of the Business Brokers of Florida and the International Business Brokers Association. email@example.com.
Meet our Emcee:
- LaShaun Middlebrooks Collier is the Interim Regional Director for the Florida SBDC at Florida Gulf Coast University (FSBDC at FGCU). LaShaun is a fourth-generation entrepreneur. Her background as the Former Director of the Wellness Resource Center at USF, a research assistant at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Director of Multimedia Technologies at Morehouse College, and the owner of a multiple 6 figure business; makes her a quadruple threat in neuroscience, well-being, technology + business. Her SBDC specialty is Branding: I help clients engineer an impossible-to-ignore business presence by leveraging the art of branding and the science of systems to generate traffic, subscribers, and customer conversions. 239-745-3700
- Randy Mitchelson, APR, is a trusted advisor and community leader with more than 25 years of business and leadership experience. Mitchelson is vice president of sales, marketing, and public relations at M&M Multimedia, an award-winning agency specializing in video and website production and helping businesses get found on Google. In addition, Mitchelson is co-owner of Grumpy Goat Coffee roastery in Bonita Springs. Mitchelson earned his undergrad degree and MBA at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York. He has lived in SWFL since 2003 with his bride Susan, a hospital pharmacist at Lee Health.
- Chelsea Castoria, Digital Marketing Director, CONRIC pr + marketing Social media is all about being social and giving your page a personality! Two things that come quite naturally to Chelsea. As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, she is responsible for enhancing the company’s and CONRIC clients’ online brand presence. She also collaborates with the CONRIC team in the creation and distribution of blogs, digital newsletters, and several podcasts. Castoria was recently included on the 2021 Gulfshore Business 40 under 40 lists.
- Amy Bright Gilhuly, Brand Architect & Marketing Strategist at Bright Creative. A suburban Detroit native, Amy was influenced by her father’s affiliation with advertising giants Leo Burnett and Campbell Ewald. Following her Dad’s lead, Amy’s career blossomed in marketing, advertising, and public relations roles with ad agency Garfield, Linn & Company, Nortel Networks, National Federation of Independent Business, and The E.W. Scripps Company. Today, Amy develops effective messaging built on the time-tested method of creating the best appeal for a designated target audience.
Our Featured Non-Profit:
Amy Turner, Executive Director at Sally J. Pimental Deaf & Hearing Center
For information on becoming an Annual Sponsor, a Meeting Sponsor, an Angel Lunch Sponsor a Member, an Ambassor or for more information please call 239-910-7426 and ask for Jeanne Sweeney, CEO/ Founder of the Above Board Chamber of FL. Together we can sail into 2022 and make it our best year yet!
Thank you to CONRIC pr + marketing for helping with us with our press releases and website to get this important meeting out!
Reserve Your Seats
This event is fully booked.