Date(s) - 05/09/2022
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
In our May meetings, the Above Board Chamber of Florida will focus on how Digital tools can help organizations to generate more revenues and become more profitable. For example, data analysis applications reduce the number of employees or time taken to work on specific data and make decisions while lowering your labor costs.
Thank you to our meeting sponsors:
- Trish Leonard, IOM, Owner of TLC Marketing and Creative Services. TLC Marketing & Creative Services, a Florida-certified woman-owned business, was founded by Trish Leonard, IOM, in January 2009. TLC is a full-service- ad agency located in Bonita Springs. Florida. TLC staff are experts in the fields of branding, marketing, public relations, social media, and website design. The company has received many awards and accolades over the years for its creative approach to an array of opportunities. TLC is Your Trusted Marketing, Advertising, and Event Promotion Agency in Southwest Florida! Visit www.TlcMarketing-Events.com to learn more.
- Bruce Lee Inman, Independent Consultant & Field Underwriter. As an independent consultant, I’m working to improve the financial situation of America’s small business owners. My experience includes real estate licensing since 1988 and an FL insurance license obtained in 2007 (P103187). In 2021 I became an Independent DAC Agent. David Allen Capital was founded to help small business owners access collateral-free funding. When the big banks can’t help, we can. We have helped thousands of businesses with funding requests. We now offer the “25K Same Day $$$” funding option called Bank Breezy. This Merchant Cash Advance program provides (almost) instant approval and funds in your account the next day. 239-821-3481
Meet our Emcee:
- Amanda Lucey has been a communications leader, providing strategic public relations and brand communications for over 20 years. She started her own business in 2012, scaled to over 1MM in revenue, and then acquired The Partnership, Atlanta’s oldest agency, established in 1979. Amanda has opened a second location in Naples, has three employees locally, and is hiring. She has served in roles as the VP of Marketing and Communications for the Southeast Dairy Association and has held executive roles with both the U.K. and U.S. governments. She has a passion for crisis communications and thrives on helping brands tell their stories through integrated marketing and PR campaigns..
- David Wildman, Owner and Creative Director at Wildman Design. Inc Born and raised in Austria, David has been developing brands since he was ten years old. Working with businesses and non-profits of any size has allowed him to study many industries. He’s worked as Creative Director for large organizations, and in 2019, he launched his own Marketing Agency in Naples. In addition, he is also a certified StoryBrand® Marketing Guide.
- Amy Bright, Brand Architect & Marketing Strategist at Bright Creative. A suburban Detroit native, Amy was influenced by her father’s affiliation with advertising giants Leo Burnett and Campbell Ewald. Following her Dad’s lead, Amy’s career blossomed in marketing, advertising, and public relations roles with ad agency Garfield, Linn & Company, Nortel Networks, National Federation of Independent Business, and The E.W. Scripps Company. Today, Amy develops effective messaging built on the time-tested method of creating the best appeal for a designated target audience.
- Randy Mitchelson, APR is a trusted advisor and community leader with more than 25 years of business and leadership experience. Mitchelson is vice president of sales, marketing and public relations at M&M Multimedia, an award-winning agency specializing in video and website production and helping businesses get found on Google. In addition, Mitchelson is co-owner of Grumpy Goat Coffee roastery in Bonita Springs. Mitchelson earned his undergrad degree and MBA at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York. He has lived in SWFL since 2003 with his bride Susan, a hospital pharmacist at Lee Health.
- Chastity Roark is the marketing and communications coordinator for TLC Marketing & Creative Services. She received her bachelor’s degree with a major in communications with a concentration in PR and minors in journalism and creative writing from Florida Gulf Coast University. Chastity loves bringing new and creative ideas to the table. Her extensive hands-on experience in marketing and public relations for many different companies, from retail to restaurants, is a testament to her work ethics and values.
- Javier Fuller, Vice President, Web Development at CONRIC pr + marketing, leading digital marketing team to oversee strategic planning and implementation of all website design, development and coding, search engine optimization, email marketing, blogging, and social media for the company’s growing clientele. When he’s not working or parenting, he volunteers for nonprofits like the Goodwill SWFL MicroEnterprise Institute. He is a nominee for the 2018 Southwest Florida Distinguished Entrepreneur of the Year Awards and was named one of the 2018 Southwest Florida Most Influential Diversity Achievers by the Cape Coral Community Foundation.
For information on becoming an Annual Sponsor, a Meeting Sponsor, an Angel Lunch Sponsor a Member, an Ambassor or for more information please call 239-910-7426 and ask for Jeanne Sweeney, CEO/ Founder of the Above Board Chamber of FL. Together we can sail into 2022 and make it our best year yet!
Thank you to CONRIC pr + marketing for helping with us with our press releases and website to get this important meeting out!
Reserve Your Seats
Bookings are closed for this event.