On Save Your Photos Day, Saturday, September 26th, photo organization experts Signe Pagel and Danielle Studer, of In-Focus Photo Solutions, LLC, will educate participants on the importance of having a plan in place to protect photos before a disaster hits. Unexpected fire, wind or water, as well as computer crashes or theft and loss of digital devices can destroy photos and digital photo images and leave one feeling devastated at the loss of precious family memories.
Save Your Photos Day, is an international event during which photo organizers around the world will hold events to educate the community on how to get started with organizing and protecting photos, because every life is a story worth preserving and sharing.
This event is open to the public, and will include:
* Free scanning for up to 25 photos, sizes up to 8×10 only – 11:30 am – 1:00pm
* Keeping photos safe – 10:00 – 10:30am
* Organizing digital photo images – 10:45 – 11:15 am
* Organizing printed photos – 1:15 – 1:45 pm
* How to take better pictures – 2:00 – 2:30 pm
Day: Saturday, September 26, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Resigtration: Please RSVP to Signe at 239-839-8876 or email@example.com.