Photo provided by John Fernandez Photography
The Above Board Chamber of Florida Awards program recognizes outstanding businesses and individuals. Awards are given annually to businesses and individuals.
The 2013 Awards will be presented at the Lee County Meeting on April 16th. Dateline for nominations is March 31st, 2013.
Who Can Submit a Nomination?
Any person or group may submit nominations. Nominations for the awards are sought from the general community as well as members of the Above Board Chamber of Florida. Awards are given to members and non-members of the Above Board Chamber of Florida. A panel of independent judges will review all nominations and may request additional information regarding criteria.
Above Board Awards will recognize achievements in the following categories:
Excellence in Service
- Presented to a business in recognition of its commitment to exceptional customer care and ability to improve and modernize its service.
- Awarded to businesses that demonstrate a commitment to customers and employees all the time.
Advancing Marketplace Trust
- Presented to a business dedicated to using their time and/or profits to be a champion in the community by helping the less fortunate and/or non-profits.
- Presented to a business in recognition of an action, program, or sustaining activities that significantly and positively contribute to advancing trust in the marketplace.
An individual who:
To Submit a Nomination Complete the form below:
- Provides service to the community.
- Demonstrates excellence within their profession or volunteer work.
- Contributes time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Can be considered a role model.