Fort Myers: How the Right Team Can Turn a Natural Disaster into a Win for You
The February meeting for the Above Board Chamber will focus on building a team when and if a natural disaster hits you to ensure you get the information and money you are owed. The ABC has been working with many professionals since September 28th and has developed a team that will teach you the best way to rebuild your life. We will also learn about the 50% rule, how to deal with mold, how to get the most out of your insurance company, how to make sure that your home/office is safe to return to it, and much more.
Thank you to our meeting sponsors:
- Brian Chapman, Owner Chapman Insurance Group
- Steven G. Niehaus, MBA, CBI, CMAP, MAMI Edison Business Advisors
Meet our Emcee:
- Jeanne M. Sweeney, Founder/CEO, Above Board Chamber of Florida
- Patrick Neale, Owner, Patrick Neale & Associates, Attorneys
- Tree Tietsort, President LCM Engineering, PLLC
- Blake Day, Founder & President at Day Adjusting & Consulting
- Tim Mitchell, President, TOPCAT Property Restoration
- Janessa Weiland, COO at Chapman Insurance
Feature Non-Profit Jeannine Joy, President & CEO United Way of Lee, Hendry, Glade.
For information on becoming an Annual Sponsor, a Meeting Sponsor, an Angel Lunch Sponsor, a Member, or an Ambassador, or for more information, please call 239-910-7426 and ask for Jeanne Sweeney, CEO/ Founder of the Above Board Chamber of FL. Together we can sail into 2022 and make it our best year yet!
Thank you to CONRIC pr + marketing for helping us with our press releases and website to get this important meeting out!
Bookings are closed for this event.