Date(s) - 07/14/2022
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Crowne Plaza at Bell Tower
With the ever-changing economy, business owners need to know that exceeding customer expectations is more important than ever. It is also the time to support and advocate for your customer’s needs because customer service is not a one-time thing; it is a relationship you create to help your customers reach beyond their goals sometimes to fulfill their dreams. We selectively picked the best emcee and panelists for our Lee County’s July meeting. We hope you can join us!
Thank you to our meeting sponsors:
- Connie Ramos-Williams is an entrepreneur, publisher, founder of SWFL Parent & Child magazine, former News-Press Niche Advertising Director, and winner of the Women in Business Apex Award, Women of Distinction Woman of the Year Award, Gulfshore Business Woman in Business Award, and Public Relations Professional of the Year Award. She is the President and Chief Marketing Officer at CONRIC pr + marketing, a leading national digital marketing agency headquartered right here in Southwest Florida. She and her team serve more than 150 for-profit and nonprofit businesses in 35 states across the country. It’s the agency the Above Board Chamber of Florida and local, regional, and national brands turn to and trust for comprehensive marketing support that exceeds expectations and garners awards. From strategic branding and website development to advertising, public relations, online marketing, and everything in between, CONRIC pr + marketing has you covered. For a free consultation contact Connie Ramos-Williams at 239-690-9840 or Connie@ConricPR.com, or visit ConricPR.com. Connie is also a member of the Above Board Chamber of Florida and sits on our Advisory Board of Directors
- Jonathan Gabel, President/Owner, Priority Business Solutions. Priority Business Solutions specializes in building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with merchants of all industries, including Hospitality, Food and Beverage, Resort/Lodging, Wholesale Business to Business, Retail, eCommerce, and all services and trades. Our focus on personalized relationships and value allows us to get to know you and your business in-depth to provide solutions best fit for your operation. In regards to merchant account and payroll processing, POS solutions, and creative funding, ALL servicing is handled locally, right here in SWFL. Jonathan is a member of the Above Board Chamber of Florida and his business sits on our Advisory Board.
Meet our Emcee:
- Stacey Adams, Financial Advisor for Alliance Financial Group is an award-winning news journalist who spent more than two decades as a tv news anchor across the country. Now, as a financial advisor, she utilizes those communication skills to guide clients into becoming the best financial versions of themselves. Life is full of moments, milestones, pits, and peaks. Using insurance, investments, and tax strategies. Stacey provides clear, customized strategies so clients can navigate through it all. Stacey sits on our Advisory Board as a member of the Above Board Chamber of Florida.
- Cory OâDonnell | Marketing Manager Owen-Ames-Kimball Co. | O-A-K Florida. Cory joined O-A-K after serving Southwest Florida in the media industry as a marketer, journalist, and editor. His passion burns bright for great storytelling, creating a team culture, and earning his partnersâ trust and loyalty. His 20-plus years in television, print, and digital connected him with local leaders and the community to share their stories with neighbors. Currently, Cory works with his teammates to deliver a great O-A-K experience and oversees campaigns supporting their partners and projects in their shared mission to build a stronger community. Cory and OAK are members of the Above Board Chamber of Florida.
- Jim Hudgens, Group Sales Manager Sundial Beach Resort & Spa. Jim has recently joined the team at Sundial handling the corporate, association, and sports markets. Jim is approaching his 28th year in the Hospitality Industry. Prior to his move to SWFL two months ago Jim spent 7 years in the Northern Virginia/DC area working for the BF Saul Hospitality Group handling the Sports and Tour & Travel markets. Before that Jim spent 20 years in Ohio working exclusively in Resort Hotels. For Jim, Customer Service has become a way of life. Jim is also a veteran of the United States Airforce. Jim and the Sundial Beach Resort & Spa are members of the Above Board Chamber.
- Lisa Portnoy, Vice President, Marketing Leader for Lee and Collier Counties for BankUnited. Lisa has spent 37 years in the banking industry, with the past 12 years as VP Market Leader for BankUnited. Lisa started her career as a part-time teller in Citibank NY and moved up the ranks quickly, becoming a vice president by age 25. In 1996, Lisa relocated to Florida and continued her banking career. Throughout the three decades, one thing has remained the same, Lisaâs passion to help clients grow and succeed in their business. She does that with a mantra of exceptional customer serviceâand being available to her clients whenever they need her. Lisa and BankUnited are members of the Above Board Chamber and she serves on our Advisory Board.
Our Featured Non-Profit:
Jeanie Turner, Owner at Second Chance Upscale Resale Store and Executive Director and Founder of One Way Out Ministries. Jeanie has a wonderful Non-Profit Thrift Store in Fort Myers (across the street from the Olive Garden on 41). Second Chance Upscale Resale is a thrift store that helps women come out of hard lifestyles by raising money for One Way Out Ministries. We Support them with everything from a toothbrush, to housing, to clothing for jobs and resumes. We also do classes twice a week and mentor daily. https://onewayout.org/
For information on becoming an Annual Sponsor, a Meeting Sponsor, an Angel Lunch Sponsor a Member, an Ambassor or for more information please call 239-910-7426 and ask for Jeanne Sweeney, CEO/ Founder of the Above Board Chamber of FL. Together we can sail into 2022 and make it our best year yet!
Thank you to CONRIC pr + marketing for helping with us with our press releases and website to get this important meeting out!