Date(s) - 07/11/2022
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
With the ever-changing economy, business owners need to know that exceeding customer expectations is more important than ever. It is also the time to support and advocate for your customer’s needs because customer service is not a one-time thing; it is a relationship you create to help your customers reach beyond their goals sometimes to fulfill their dreams. We selectively picked the best emcee and panelists for our Naples July meeting. We hope you can join us! Read below and learn more!
Thank you to our meeting sponsors:
- Jennifer Johnson, President at True Fashionistas in Naples. We buy and sell pre-owned luxury designer and brand-name clothing and accessories for men, women, and children. Why sell to True Fashionistas? Unlike other stores that just consign your items or just purchase your items outright, we are different; we offer you two options, and we make it easy, and your items sell fast because we have four divisions of our company; Our store, and online store, the industry’s first resale shopping network. https://truefashionistas.com/ Jennifer is a member of the Above Board Chamber of Florida.
- Matt Moen, Owner of Royal Scoop Homemade Ice Cream at Berkshire Common and M & M’s Cafe at Tin City in Naples. Matt has worked with the team at M & M’s Cafe and Royal Scoop Homemade Ice Cream at Berkshire Commons to improve operations and is a stickler for food sanitation, safety, and good taste. He has implemented policies and procedures and point-of-sale programs to streamline operations. Matt runs a tight ship, but he also encourages a family environment and having fun at the workplace. Matt has generously donated M & M’s ice cream to support various community programs. Matt is a member of the Above Board Chamber of Florida.
Meet our Emcee:
- Vicki Thomas Tracy, Chief Operating Officer at Gulf Coast International Properties. Vicky has multiple degrees from Central Michigan and the University of Michigan. Having raised millions of dollars for “her town,” she is often called upon when a “get it done” person, cheerleader, or chairperson for an event is needed. Vicki’s name is always at the top of the list when a leader is required. When calls come for a senior in need of care cheerleader, she goes into overdrive as her passion for Senior remains her priority. She is the daughter of Darlene Thomas, a single mother of 5 children, and married to her devoted husband, Steve. You can always find Vicki at the helm or in a leadership role in the community, making a difference in someone’s life, be the younger residents or our older ones! Vicki is a member and serves on the Executive Council of the Above Board Chamber of Florida.
- Michael DeLuca, CPA, MBA, is the Principal-in-Charge of HBK’s Southwest Florida offices, and a National Director of HBK Healthcare Solutions. Michael works extensively with closely held corporations, partnerships, small to middle-market businesses, large private corporations, and high-net-worth individuals. With an emphasis on Healthcare related entities and private physician and dental practices, he specializes in the areas of strategic business consulting and structuring, tax planning and preparation, domestic and international compliance, and revenue cycle optimization. Prior to joining HBK CPAs and Consultants, he spent time as a Manager at Ernst and Young and Deloitte Tax LLP in their Atlanta, Georgia, and Miami, Florida offices. Michael is a member of the Above Board Chamber of Florida.
- Kristina Placeres Gear is a partner at Preferred Travel of Naples and had been with the agency for eight years, currently serving as the Managing Director. She is the second generation in the agency and was quite literally born right into it. She developed a passion for travel early on and, after graduating from the University of South Florida with a degree in business management and leadership, she decided to join the family business and pursue a career in travel. She has completed the Associate Leadership Collier program which is specifically designed for emerging leaders and professionals in Collier County. She works alongside her mother, Olga Placeres, and her husband, Kody Gear. Among other responsibilities, she manages the agencyâs team of independent contractors. Kristina is a member of the Above Board Chamber of Florida.
- Ursula M. Pfahl, Ph.D. Chief Operating Officer & Chief Marketing Officer, Bigham Jewelers. Ursula Pfahl is a native of Germany and was educated in Germany and the United States. Ursula served higher education in Kansas City, MO for several decades as a Professor of Modern Languages (French and German), senior university administrator, and institutional advancement professional. After coming to Naples, in 1995, Ursula was offered a career change opportunity by Yamron Jewelers. Her responsibilities included Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Human Resources, and the management of the Companyâs Charitable Giving. Since 2012, has been a proud member of the Bigham Team and is serving today as the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Marketing Officer with a full charge of the Company in the Ownerâs absence. The Bigham Team is passionate about creating the best possible experience for everyone who enters our Store. It is my honor to assist the Team in reaching this goal every single day. Ursula sits on the Executive Council of the Above Board Chamber of Florida
- Jennifer Johnson, President at True Fashionistas in Naples. Ever since she was a little girl she has dreamed of fashion. Fashion is her passion! After moving to Naples from Minnesota in 2009, Jennifer, a True Fashionista at heart, decided to open a designer resale store that catered to the whole family (the first-of-its-kind store in Naples) so she could bring designer clothing, accessories, and home furnishings, and great customer service to others at great prices. True Fashionistas is the largest lifestyle consignment store in Florida! Jennifer has built her business on a foundation of hard work, honesty, integrity, and exceptional customer service. Jennifer is a member of the Above Board Chamber of Florida.
- Matt Moen, Owner of Royal Scoop Homemade Ice Cream at Berkshire Common and M & M’s Cafe at Tin City in Naples, Florida. Matt has worked with the team at M & M’s Cafe and Royal Scoop Homemade Ice Cream at Berkshire Commons to not only improve operations, but he is a stickler for food sanitation, safety, and good taste. He has implemented policies and procedures, in addition to point-of-sale programs to streamline operations. Matt runs a tight ship, but he also encourages a family environment and having fun at the workplace. Matt has generously donated M & M’s ice cream in support of various programs in the community. Matt is a member of the Above Board Chamber of Florida.
Angela Fisher, Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida
For information on becoming an Annual Sponsor, a Meeting Sponsor, an Angel Lunch Sponsor a Member, an Ambassor or for more information please call 239-910-7426 and ask for Jeanne Sweeney, CEO/ Founder of the Above Board Chamber of FL. Together we can sail into 2022 and make it our best year yet!
Thank you to CONRIC pr + marketing for helping with us with our press releases and website to get this important meeting out!