Naples: The Art of Negotiation
The Above Board Chamber of Florida August meeting in Naples will focus on how “Negotiation” is about building relationships and cultivating a good rapport that leads to win-win solutions for all involved. Experts at the upcoming Above Board Chamber of Florida luncheons will share valuable tips on the skills needed to be a top negotiator for your business with creativity and Flexibility! Join us at our August meeting and learn from the best how to build a relationship and get the deal done at the same time!
Thank you to our meeting sponsors:
- Howard Isaacson, Chief Executive Officer Emmanuel Communities, Inc. and; Emmanuel Academies, Inc. Howard led two 501(c)(3)s, Emmanuel Communities, Inc. and Emmanuel Academies, Inc. Communities developing a 36-acre site on Oil Well Road as a center for community not-for-profits providing services to Northern Golden Gate Estates. Academies are equipping future Christian pastors on three continents. Professionally, before his career leading NFPs, Howard was a Registered Investment Advisor in Naples for 15 years and a practicing CPA for 15 years in NYC and Central Europe. Though Howard’s Rolodex includes almost 4k local contacts, he continues to build new relationships and strengthens long-standing ones through intentionality and generosity. Howard is also our emcee for this program.
- Ben Miller is an insurance risk advisor for the Chapman Insurance Group. Ben has worked with the Chapman Insurance Group to help build long-lasting relationships by navigating through a sea of policies and an arduous insurance process, building toward an informed decision. Our agency is contracted with over 35 home carriers and a dozen auto carriers to provide a comprehensive insurance portfolio. Why Chapman Insurance Group? We have the team and connections to ensure that your individual insurance needs are adequately represented by the large insurance companies.
Meet our Emcee:
- Howard Isaacson, Chief Executive Officer Emmanuel Communities, Inc. and; Emmanuel Academies, Inc. (Bio above)
- Tim Dupre, President, and CEO, PBS Contractors in Naples, Florida.
Tim started his construction career at the age of fourteen to pay his way through a home-schooled education. While working for his grandfather, a local general contractor, he learned the basics of the construction industry. After high school, he started with Conditioned Air as a helper, working on various projects from custom homes to multifamily, light commercial, and tract homes. In July 2018, Tim became President & CEO of Conditioned Air and, most recently, in December 2021, became President and CEO of PBS Contractors! Established in 1986, PBS Contractors builds and remodels custom luxury residences and commercial construction projects throughout Southwest Florida and is the only builder in Naples, Florida, to have earned the reputation of Concierge Builder®.
- Matt Chionis, Realtors at Gulf Coast International Properties. Originally from Chicagoland, Matt & his wife, Megan, built a successful medical consulting company by helping medical professionals implement wellness programs to generate additional revenue streams. They were invited to speak at conferences around the country ranging from several hundred to 10,000+ attendees. During that time, Matt sat on the Advisory Board for a Publically-Traded R&D Company that operated in 26 Countries. After selling their company, Matt & Megan moved to Naples and launched their Real Estate Career. They are currently Top 10 in their firm and continue passionately conveying how special the Naples Lifestyle is. Having set 5 sales records over the last year, their Concierge Services have been a value-add helping sellers achieve a premium price for their homes.
- Bill Daubmann, Founder/President of My Shower Door. Owner of nine MY Shower Door retail locations plus D3 Glass, a glass manufacturing and fabrication business. In 2016, they opened MY Architectural Glass, a division of MY Shower Door. The company currently employs more than 155 associates from So Naples through and including Orlando and Boca Raton (opened 11/1/20). AWARDS Since their Florida inception in Sept 2003, the Daubmann’s have been honored locally, regionally, and nationally. Their latest national recognition was the ONLY SW Florida company named to INC Magazine’s “Top 5,000 Fastest Growing Businesses in the United States” on six separate occasions. In 2013 they were named by Glass Magazine, the industry’s premier trade publication, as having the “Best Shower Door in the United States”.
- Dave Collins is an Executive Mortgage Loan Officer with Lake Michigan Credit Union. Dave has been a residential mortgage banker here in town for the last 30 + years specializing in residential and new construction financing. Dave has served as a publicly elected member of the Lee Health Board of Directors since 2012, primarily in the role of Treasurer and Chairman. He has also served and volunteered for several other local community and non-profit organizations. Originally from Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Dave graduated from Assumption University in Worchester with a BA in business and relocated to the Fort Myer community in 1984.
- Peter Wasmer, Founder & CEO of Pure Coastal Technologies, Inc. Peter Wasmer is an experienced business leader, a skilled negotiator, and an entrepreneur. Peter founded and currently serves as the CEO of Pure Coastal Technologies, Inc., a technology company developing easy-to-use applications for Regular Interval Service Companies to simplify and automate operations while enhancing customer contact and service. Peter founded Fuel Capital in 2017 and built its national Powersports leasing program driven by an automated consumer finance system. In 2011, he founded Chrome Capital and grew it into the country’s premier Harley Davidson leasing firm and a leading player in motorcycle finance.
For information on becoming a member, please go to the membership tab at the top of this page or call 239-910-7426 and ask for Jeanne Sweeney, CEO/ Founder of the Above Board Chamber of FL.
Thank you to CONRIC pr + marketing for helping us with our press releases and updating this website to get this important meeting out!
This event is fully booked.