Learning organizations today are faced with an exciting challenge to embrace and navigate a new landscape; one that calls for a transformation of the training industry to be more relevant in the digital age. The book, Designing for Modern Learning: Beyond ADDIE and SAM (ATD Press, 2020) is helping learning organizations meet these challenges in the digital age.
Lisa M.D. Owens and Crystal Kadakia, authors of the book, will be speaking on how to modernize your learning programs with the Learning Cluster Design model using images and stories at the Association for Talent Development Southwest Florida Chapter webinar on Wednesday, September 30 from 12-1 p.m.
The authors insights will touch on two domains of the ATD Capability Model: Personal and Professional Capabilities. Attendees will have a chance to win a free copy of the book.
In this intensive one-hour webinar, participants will:
· Speak the new language of modern learning and development
· Gain insights on a new philosophy to meet business needs
· Visualize a strategy to help learners learn when, where and how they need to learn
· Pick your starting point in the Learning Cluster Design (LCD) model comprised of five actions for L&D
· Integrate the LCD model with tried-and-true ID models into the digital age instructional design
Registration for this online program is $15 for members and $20 for non-members. Members are allowed one guest for free. Students are $10. Register online at: www.atdswfl.org. Deadline to register is Tuesday, September 29. This session is eligible for 1 ATD Educational Credit.