Shows in November, December and February bring exclusive pieces and collections to Naples
NAPLES, Fla. (Nov. 10, 2023) – Once again bringing internationally coveted jewelry to the Naples market, Bigham Jewelers will be hosting a series of trunk shows starting in November that feature expanded offerings from renowned international jewelry designers.
“We offer extensive collections from many of the finest jewelry brands in the world, and trunk shows allow us to offer our customers additional pieces from designers’ collections,” said Kathy Bigham, president and CEO of Bigham Jewelers. “It’s an opportunity to see unique pieces from favorite designers we don’t always have in the Galleria and more handcrafted pieces from multi-generational Italian jewelry families.”
Bigham, who is a founder of Naples’ leading independent, family-owned galleria Bigham Jewelers, presents the following trunk show schedule:
• Nov. 13 and 14: Charles Krypell is a revered New York-based jewelry designer who pushes the boundaries of creativity, bringing to life truly ornate jewelry designs that showcase vibrant gemstones and sparkling diamonds in silver and gold.
• Nov. 15-17: Vendorafa, Peruffo, Aletto Brothers, Gismondi 1754, Pippo Perez and Chantecler Capri come together for this multi-vendor show featuring diamond and other handcrafted pieces by historied, legacy Italian jewelers, as well as Bigham Signature stretch bracelets from the Bigham Signature collection.
• Nov. 29-Dec. 1: Picchiotti, the renowned design house of Valenza, Italy, will display its world-class creations at Bigham Jewelers just in time for holiday shopping. This trunk show will feature Picchiotti’s Reversible Collection and Gem Ceramics. The Reversible Collection presents two bracelets in one with sparkling gemstones and colorful ceramics. Gem Ceramics are one-of-a-kind pieces consisting of vibrantly colored geometric pieces with opaque rocks, precise emerald cut diamonds, and sophisticated buff-topped gemstones, all set in precious metals and clear-cut ceramics.
• Dec. 6-8: In partnership with Bigham Jewelers, Norman Silverman Diamonds, the Los Angeles-based designer whose highly sought-after creations are a fixture of Manhattan charity galas and Hollywood red carpets, offers an in-store diamond boutique with a curated collection unavailable anywhere else in the world.
• Dec. 13-15: JB Star and Oscar Heyman will show expanded collections. JB Star began in 1946 when Rafael Fouzailoff’s father became one of the largest and most respected manufacturers of loose diamonds in Israel. Rafael followed in his father’s footsteps establishing JB Star, a premier luxury jewelry manufacturer in New York City in 1979. Oscar Heyman, known as the jewelers’ jeweler, was created in 1912 by Oscar and his brothers, and the family has been creating jewelry in New York City with gemstones sourced around the world. Every piece is signed and numbered. Heyman was the first non-French jeweler to be employed by Pierre Carter, patented many jewelry manufacturing processes, had a piece that traveled to the moon on Apollo 16, and created jewelry for Liz Taylor, movie scenes and royalty.
• Dec. 20-22 and Feb. 8- 9: Picchiotti returns for another serving of remarkable Italian style, featuring the patented Xpandable Collection. Comfortably accommodating everyday jewelry wearers, the collection uses invisible technology that allows rings and bracelets to expand and contract with ease. Jewelry aficionados can set aside the question of ring size, knowing the ring you buy today will fit for a lifetime! More than 200 designs will be on display, including engagement rings, wedding bands, cocktail rings and stackable and statement bracelets.
The trunk shows will be held at the Bigham Galleria at 2425 U.S. 41 N. in Naples from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the scheduled dates.
For information, visit bighamjewelers.com, or call 239-434-2800.