Certified Financial Planner Danielle Gates, owner of D. Gates Wealth Management, will be the featured speaker at a free college planning workshop presented by 123College.com for parents and students from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 10 at Fort Myers Regional Library Meeting Room, 2450 First Street, Fort Myers.
Attendees will learn:
• If you make $250,000 – $300,000 per year, you may still qualify for financial aid
• How to select colleges that will provide you with the best financial aid package
• How to lower your out-of-pocket costs and maximize your student’s financial aid eligibilities
• Why it would benefit you to have a professional fill out your FAFSA/CSS forms
• How to pay for college without using expensive private loans, emptying your retirement accounts, or depending on 529 plans
• How to send your child to an expensive private school for less than what you would pay for a public one
• How your family contribution is calculated by the Department of Education
• How to choose a major before college and why it is so important.
Reservations are required for this free seminar by phone at (239) 424-8305 or email at email@example.com.
About D. Gates Wealth Management
D. Gates Wealth Management is an independent, privately held firm that helps individuals, business owners, professionals and their families build wealth and create financial legacies through financial planning, investment management and insurance planning services.
Firm owner Danielle Gates has combined the ability of independent financial and insurance advisors to offer a broad range of products from a wide variety of major companies with a vast infrastructure and management expertise. D. Gates Wealth Management offers hundreds of different products from dozens of well-known companies. For more information visit www.dgateswealthmanagement.com or call (239) 424-8305. D. Gates Wealth Management is located at 1227 Del Prado Blvd S. Suite 101 in Cape Coral.