The Business Observer Announces the 2019 Top Entrepreneurs Honorees;
Awards Luncheon is May 23 in Lakewood Ranch
The celebratory event will include a special conversation with the icons of business on their most valuable lessons learned.
• Richard Gonzmart, Columbia Restaurant Group
• Amy Martinez-Monfort, Tampa Laundry Co.
• Stu Sjouwerman, KnowBe4
• Matt Eastman, Lickity Splits Ice Cream
• John Giglio, Freedom Boat Club
• Michael Saunders, Michael Saunders & Co.
• Jeffrey Bonk, Architectural Metal Flashings
• Bill Daubmann, MY Shower Door
• Michael Wynn, Sunshine Ace Hardware
For more information or to register for the awards luncheon on May 23, 2019 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at The Grove Ballroom in Lakewood Ranch, visit: BusinessObserverFL.com/topawards. Individual tickets and tables of 10 are available for purchase.
The Business Observer is the weekly newspaper for business leaders on the Gulf Coast of Florida and is part of the Observer Media Group. Formed in 1995 with the acquisition of the Longboat Observer, the family-owned and operated Observer Media Group Inc. has grown into a multimedia company with 13 newspapers, seven websites, two magazines and more than 125 employees serving multiple communities around Florida.