Thursday, June 12, 2014
11:30 – 1:00
The Landing Yacht, Golf and Tennis Club
4550 S landing Dr. Fort Myers, Florida 33919
Business owners need to know the value of their business and how to build value in their businesses for three reason.
- Divestiture (sell) of your most valuable asset … your business –
- Re-capitalization (cash infusion) for growth of your exiting entity,
- Credit Facility (private or institution) for growth or refresh a credit line.
Join us in June and learn from some of the best experts in the area how to increase the value of your Business!
Meet our panelist:
- Dan Regelski Director of the Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Susan Moyer, President at Cadeau & Company, Inc.
- Bonnie H. Bolton, Area Manager for JP Morgan Chase Bank
Our emcee Steve McQuilkin Business and Education Editor at The News-Press (Fort Myers, Fla.)
Feature non-profit The Multicultural Centre of SWFL
Updates on benefits from Ingrid Molina, Fuller Online Solutions
Pay on or before Monday, June 9th: Member $22 – friends $28 after June 9th Members $28 friends $32 Please note you MUST RSVP to attend as this is a plated meal and we fill up fast! Must RSVP here.
Non-Profits can put up a free table
Members can put up a table for $25
Call Jeanne for details 910-7426
If you would like to receive our newsletter click here to sign up.
Above Board Chamber was the Champion of the 2012 and 2013 Southwest FL Choice Award for Professional Organization from the Naples Daily News.
Non-members are encouraged to attend two meetings, then we would like them to consider joining us and to be part of the Above Board Chamber of Florida. For information call 239-910-7426 or visit our website at www.aboveboardchamber.com