Clasico Chophouse and Taproom, the Bay area’s newest sophisticated, yet approachable, dining establishment, is hosting an exclusive event for wine aficionados taking place on Wednesday, Nov. 15. Guests will have the opportunity to experience the fine wines of Grgich Hills Estate, a premium winery in the Napa Valley of Northern California.
Attendees can anticipate an evening of exceptional wine pairings expertly curated by Brian Cooper of Johnson Brothers of Florida, perfectly complementing a meticulously crafted multi-course menu that highlights the culinary artistry for which Clasico’s Executive Chef David Locke is known.
Featured pairings include:
* Amuse Bouche
* Oyster Casino – oven roasted oyster topped with roasted red pepper butter, crispy bacon and toasted Italian breadcrumb – Sauvignon Blanc
* Puff Pastry Baked Brie with fresh figs and honey drizzle – Rosé
* Mini Meatball Crostini – crostini, melted mozzarella cheese, meatball and sugo garnished with fresh basil – Cabernet
* Seafood course
* Brown Butter Scallop over Parmesan Risotto – Chardonnay
* Grilled octopus served over arugula with baby heirloom tomato and red onion, with a lemon basil vinaigrette – Zinfandel
* Meat course
* Slow braised short rib served over garlic mashed potatoes and baby heirloom carrots – Cabernet
* White wine poached peaches with Gran Marnier whipped cream, fresh berries and mint
* Homemade port wine dark chocolate fudge – Tawny Port
Grgich Hills Estate is a premium winery known for its exquisite Chardonnays. Grgich Hills has twice been awarded Winery of the Year by Wine & Spirits magazine. Started in 1973 by Miljenko “Mike” Grgich, after his 1973 Chateau Montelena Chardonnay was chosen as the finest white wine in the world at the celebrated “Paris Tasting,” the winery has gone on to produce a variety of wines that are sold around the world.
Seating for this exclusive event is limited and is available at $75 per person. Reservations are required and can be made by calling Clasico Chophouse and Taproom at 813-444-5188 or via bit.ly/45TrNHa.
Clasico Chophouse and Taproom is located at 775 Brandon Town Center Drive, Brandon. It is open Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday-Saturday 11 a.m. until the last customer leaves. Discounts for military personnel are available. For more information on Clasico Chophouse and Taproom, please visit ClasicoBrandon.com or call 813-444-5188.
About Clasico Chophouse and Taproom
Where friends create classic memories. That’s Clasico Chophouse and Taproom. Focused on selecting each ingredient to provide an authentic and memorable culinary experience, Clasico Chophouse and Taproom offers a variety of America’s favorite foods including Italian-American and Central Texas barbeque. A sophisticated yet approachable dining experience, the atmosphere is also set for fun with a Taproom filled with TVs to enjoy sports, private rooms to celebrate special occasions, a 40-service craft beer tap wall, an outdoor terrace and games for all. Follow Clasico Chophouse and Taproom on Facebook or Instagram for the latest happenings.